We all have to face the problems of fungal and mould infestations in our homes. Anyplace or thing inside our homes can get infested with mould. Mould removal from the couch is not an easy task which must not be taken lightly because these moulds can also settle and spread on your upholstery and couches. You should deal with couch stain removal as soon as you see the signs of blackness or mould growth.
Follow The Given Below Tips For Couch Mould Removal And Keeping Your Couches Mould Free
- Rubbing alcohol has anti-fungal properties and it’s a good Upholstery stain removal agent.
- Pour some amount of alcohol over the mould on your couch and leave it for a while.
- Use a brush to rub off the black chips of mould and keep brushing till every sign of blackness is removed.
- Alcohol can also be used for regular upholstery cleaning.
- By using it you can further prevent the growth of mould in near future.
Use White Vinegar And Baking Soda
- White Vinegar is a very strong mould removal agent.
- Use white vinegar with baking soda for couch mould removal.
- Vinegar should be poured directly on the mould and leave it for a while.
- Use a paste of baking soda and water and apply it all over the growth of mould.
- Take a brush and brush off the black chunks of mould and strips of baking soda.
- Keep brushing to remove any sign of mould and soda.
- Use a wet cloth for further cleaning of the couch.
Use Natural Anti Fungal Oils
- Many natural oils and essential oils help in stopping and avoiding the growth of moulds on your couches and upholstery.
- Tea tree oil, clove oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil and grapefruit extract are the common natural substances.
- Use a brush to remove off the black layer of mould now take some water and add few amounts of any natural oil listed above.
- Use this solution to spray on your couches regularly.
- By regularly spraying you can actually prevent the growth of mould and also deodorize your upholstery and couches.
Squeaky Green Clean Team is the top best couch cleaning service provider. Our Professional upholstery cleaning services include services like Upholstery stain removal and couch mould removal services. Hire our team of expert professional to get satisfactory results. For more information on our special services call us today and book an appointment.